Our sales, design, and engineering teams are experienced problem solvers. We work hand in hand with our clients with the simple goal of designing and manufacturing the best solution for each application. Our Manufacturers use the latest technologies so we are able to offer state-of-the-art cutting solutions to meet your needs. Along with design assistance, we also offer:
- Fabricating and Converting
- ANSI Standards & Military Specifications
- Slitting and Shearing
- Production and Prototype runs
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance Program
- Open & Closed Cell Sponge
- Plant/Vegetable Fiber
- Cork with and without Rubber
- Compressed Sheet
- Grafite Sheet
- PFTE Sheet
Let us put our expertise to work for you. Customers depend on us for custom precision fabricated materials. GSNW offers cutting-edge solutions for your unique applications.
- Faster turnaround on prototypes and production runs with no tooling costs.
- Precise cutting of complex shapes with a high degree of accuracy (up to +/-.005) through the use of CNC robotics
- Cutting of multiple thin sheets, improving material utilization and part yield as well as thicknesses up to 6" depending on the material.
- Minimal material waste, utilizing part nesting to reduce overall cost.
- Suited to a wide range of materials both metallic and non-metallic.
- No material distortion or degradation (burning, crushing, chipping and fracturing) that occurs with other cutting methods.
- Superior edge quality means parts are smooth and finished right off the machine resulting in less labor cost.
- No tooling costs.
- High cutting precision.
- Minimal material waste utilizing part nesting.
- Fast turn-around on prototypes and production runs.
- Suited to a wide range of materials.